Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C’s web site are provided “as is”. Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C’s Internet site, even if Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C or a Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C does, however, make a diligent commitment to update its materials.
Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C’s web site or purchases made through its web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By purchasing from Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C, by way of phone, mail, electronic mail, instant message, internet or other media,regardless of which party initiates contact, the purchaser agrees that they have established sufficient contacts within the jurisdiction of the State of Michigan of the United States. Purchaser also stipulates that any disputes arising from any purchasing transaction shall be resolved first by way of alternative dispute resolution under MCR 2.410, MCR 2.411, and MCR 3.216.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site, in addition to purchasing, Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C. does not make any specific guarantee of delivery date outside of the 3rd party shipper once an item has left for delivery, and does not explicitly or impliedly state a shipment declaration of any kind under the Federal Trade Commission of the United States. Speed Trapp Consulting L.L.C. does make a commitment to ensure that its customers receive their purchase within a reasonable amount of time based upon the order made by the consumer.